Just started working with polymer clay. I’m trying some very basic stuff.
- roll out polymer clay (I used Sculpey)
- stamp on it with either a commercial stamp or one of my handcarved stamps,
- use a permanent archival ink stamp pad
- poke a hole in it for a lace
- bake at 275F for 15 minutes
Here’s my first creation.
I used my handcarved stamp, the image was hand drawn with my limited drawing skills.
More of my polymer clay geoswag:
Gold sculpey, hand carved smiley face stamp, permanent black ink, 1/2″ round cookie cutter. I made these this week (Sep 2013) and much happier with the results.
Here’s the coin in clay coloured polymer clay
Here are my materials:
Materials: polymer clay, 1″ cookie cutter, handcarved smiley stamp, acrylic rolling pin, stazon ink (not shown), clipboards to ensure an even 1/4″ thickness sheet of rolled out clay, parchment (silicone) paper. I stamp the back of the coin with the R stamp.