This video inspired me to make some fun polymer clay magnets:
- Printed image from a laser printer
- laser printed images can handle getting wet without bleeding
- Roll out clay to about 1/4″ thick.
- Place the image face down on the clay
- Wet your image
- After 2 minutes begin to carefully rub the paper off. Don’t use a lot of pressure.
- Wet it again if needed
- Eventually you will rub away most of the paper and leave the image behind
- Small bits of paper will be dried off when you bake the polymer clay
- Bake it for about 5 minutes
- Let it cool
- Paint on a layer of glaze if desired